Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter storm alert Monday night- Wednesday of next week

Today forecast is unchanged. On to the next winter storm to affect the Ohio Valley. We will have a low in the Tennessee Valley and one in the East coast by Tuesday am. It has some similarities to 1996. I mentioned this on previously post few days. I like the setup of early next week. I have us now on a winter storm alert. I'm now convinced of this being a winer storm. The nogap model has seeing 4+ inches of snow on Tuesday - Wednesday time period. Significant snows. What I mean significant? At least 6". It's possible of a significant snow but I now believe we will see a winter storm MEANING 4" OF SNOW. I;m not quite ready to say this will be a significant snow yet. It's definely possible. I will wait until tomorrow to declared that.

No comments:

Post a Comment