Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Still a chance of snow Weddnesday night then snow Thursday overnight- Friday

Here is the nam model valid tomorrow night. It has light snow making it to Louisville. Better chance will be south. I still believe right now we have a chance. We will see later today.
Now to the clipper system for Thursday overnight into Friday. Models is printout a .1-.25" of swath of snow across the state. Note that snow ratios will be high. So a potential 2-4 snow across the area looks good to me
Late weekend now into early next week a developing winter storm have to monitor. There are various model diffrences but I like the Euro bringing snow here Sunday sometime lasting thru Tuesday. This storm as I said to me is impressive. It's digging a trough and developing a low pressure to the south.

No comments:

Post a Comment