Saturday, December 24, 2011

Rain changing to snow Tuesday alog with windy condition as the day wears on

I'm hope you folks out there are having a bless day. Most of you are doing last minute shopping. I'm stopping to give you the latest weather update. Latest computer models are giving us hope for snow on Tuesday. I would have like for  the timing of this same system we have been tracking for a week now to have been  for Christmas but it's closer to my birthday December 28. Timing is still leading to an opportunity snow just before my birthday. First before I show the models. Today thru Monday will be dry. Monday overnight rain. No need to talk about this part of forecast. Tuesday there is disagreement among  some of the models on the when we switch to snow. I do believe we will see snow but when we switch to snow is yet to determine.

Here is what the models say for Tuesday when rain change snow:
JMA:  Snow early Tuesday am
EURO: Rain changing to snow mid to late morning
Nam:  light snow Tuesday am
Canadian: rain changing to snow lunchtime
gfs:  An outlyer Rain changing to some snow especially SE KY

Marcus: I think right now studying this. I certain believe we will see rain changing to snow on Tuesday but it's impossible for me to say now when. We will watch over next couple of days.

I noticed most models are phasing this storm and intensfying as it tracks NE through Tuesday and Tuesday evening. Winds will increasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment