Sunday, December 4, 2011

Latest nam models is developing a snowstorm across the state Wednesday night- Thursday

Yeah I been mentioned on my post on accumulating snows this week. The time frame has been changed. A few models are supporting what I said and as long as I get some support I am not ruling it out. Latest 0z nam says yes starting Wednesday night. It matches now gfs runs earlier today that I examine. The question becomes. Is it correct? Time will tell. I like for the foreign models go to this solution before it's set in stone. It was yesterday and day before that foreign models had another low preesure wave.Tomorrow we will see.

First we have heavy rain and flooding issues to deal with. 2-3" looks good to me with areas western KY ranging 4"-to as much 6" totals thru Tuesday am. Tuesday we will may see some drizzle. Rain will stay east of us with highs around. Wednesday will be around 40 instead of 30's then we may see on our snow Wednesday evening- Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment