Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Slight risk of severe weather; Better chance east

Severe weather with damaging winds, isolated tornadoes, and hail. Highs near 70. If we see 70 this will be the last one of the year. Rainfall 1-2" of rain today. Wednesday will be low 50's decreasing clouds, Thursday thru Saturday will be 62-68 degree range. Rain will move in Saturday night- Sunday. Then models are showing a cutoff low pressure. Cold air will be trap underneath and warm over the top. These cotoff low pressure systems are difficult to pindown. We have these earlier this fall and we will end the fall season with this. We are later in the season so there will be snow around Sunday late=Monday. Here are latest models gfs and euro 500mb heights. Models from euro is Sunday evening and Monday evening. I like the idea of snow over the Ohio Valley. I mentioned this back in October in my blog and early this month of snow in November. Look back all of what I said. Could this be our snow I talk about? This fits my analogs of I have used. This will fun to track throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment