Saturday, February 12, 2011

Clouds/ showers/breezy conditions should keep us from 70 late next week

I don't believe we will see 70 late next week but I do see few 60's. I believe 70 will be west of us into the Plains. Huge temperatures swing there. It got down well below zero in Oklahoma couple of days ago. Enjoy this milder weather next week because one of models are hinting a wintry potential as early as 20th or 21st. It  also hints a storm as I mentioned for 23rd-25th time period. Therefore winter is slated to return for the last 10 days of the month of Feburary and more winter storms to track into the 1st half of March or so. I still do believe we will see 2 significant snows for it all set in done. 30'' of snow for this season is likely which could be the 1st 30" or more of snow since 1977-78 season. Last La'nina season we have seen 30" was 1950-51. At this time that year we was at about 20". This year little over 18". You see why I love our chances at 30". My winter forecast supports this well. I'm the only forecaster in town that forecast 30 this season. Have a bless weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment